Friday 5 October 2012

Scraps of Accidental Evangelism


FIONA HERE:

I was going to say this would be a short post, but knowing me, it will be as long as Alice's..;) Anyways, I have just finished an interesting/monotonous chapter of my life which is Extended Project Qualification (EP), and after printing the 51 pages of the project, I turned one of pages over to find "GOD MADE THE WORLD :D". 

This is a common issue. You print off your coursework, homework etc. and turn over the page (or your teacher points it out) to find that you have used the scrap paper by accident, not the plain paper (is mine the only house who NEVER has ANY PLAIN PAPER?). I know the whole scrap paper thing isn't limited to PKs. Friends whose fathers work for programming companies etc. have all sorts of  <,&6^%?@#~ on the back of their homework, but there's something slightly more amusing about sermon notes, book manuscripts (unpublished work!) or cartoon Adam and Eves on the back of a German essay. 

I like to think that occasionally, maybe one time in 100, my teachers will read whatever is on the back and think about God. 

A bit like a scrap of Accidental Evangelism.



No comments:

Post a Comment